We are open Mon- Fri from 7:30-4:30. Call for an appointment, or come out anytime to look around. We offer homes ranging in size from 1196 sq ft-2016 sq ft. We can build homes onsite for qualifying customers. Customizable to fit the home owners needs. We have available a list of options and upgrades for you to pick and choose from if desired.
*Standard Material and house package*
- Doug Fir and Yellow Pine #2 and BTR.
- 2”x10” floor joist- 16” center.
- 1 1/8” tongue and groove 4’x 8’ sheathing.
- 2”x6” exterior walls.
- 2”x4” interior walls.
- 2”x12” exterior headers.
(all nailed together very well with 3 ¼ rather than the standard 3” nails.)
- 7/16” OSB nailed to walls with 2 3/8 ring shanked nails and wrapped weather proof house wrap.
- Engineered trusses.
- Hurricane ties installed with extra strength heat treated nails.
- 5/8” OSB on roof nailed to trusses with 2 3/8 ring shanked nails.
- Synthetic felt with Tamko 30 yr shingles or Owens Corning impact resistant shingles.
- Premium vinyl siding.
- Double pane, double hung vinyl windows.
- Insulated fiberglass exterior doors with composite frame saver jambs.
- r-19 insulation in walls and r-38 in ceiling.
- ½” sheetrock Taped, bedded, textured, and painted with Sherwin Williams paint.
- Lennox central heat and air completely installed (to be rated according to house size.)
- Oak, pine, or alder, cabinets with fiber core cabinet doors – Oak or birch hollow core interior doors all stained and lacquered.
- 50 gal Electric water heater or 40 gal gas water heater.
- All lights and electrical wiring, 200 amp breaker panel with main will be provided and installed by Licensed Electrician.
- Plumbing fixtures included and installed by Licensed Plumber.
- Heat and vent light in each bathroom and ceiling fan in living room and each bedroom.
- Scotch guard, stain release, 100% Nylon F.H.A. approved carpet, 4 lb Pad, and 10 mil vinyl floor.
- Kenmore 5 level dishwasher, smooth surface self –cleaning electric range.